Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 245025
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Bridgeville
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
The Senior Sales Executive sells Automation solutions to mechanical contractors, architects, and engineering firms throughout the Pittsburgh Area market. This role reports to the Branch Sales Manager and is based in our Pittsburgh office.
Ideally, the team would like to find a professional skilled in our industry—either a proven Automation salesperson with existing relationships in the local market, or an Automation professional ready to take his or her technical expertise into a sales career.
- Perform sales of automation systems
- General expected Annual Booking Volume is $4M – $6M
- Achieves new order/booking and gross margin goals
- Develops and implements plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities for new construction projects within the territory
- Team sells with other Salespeople as appropriate
- Effectively performs needs assessments, develops sales proposals, estimates, specifications and presentations
- Works with operations, finance, legal and other inside and outside resources as needed to obtain the sale
- Prospect for and qualify new construction opportunities
- Influence new construction specifications through engineering relationships and educational lunch and learn presentations
- Develop and execute strategic sales strategies including end-users, developers, consulting engineers, and contractors
- Prepare extensive sales promotion campaigns for customers to promote product lines to Commercial markets
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Required education: High school diploma, state-recognized high school proficiency exam, or state-recognized GED required.
- Required experience: 2-5 years of meeting and succeeding quotas of selling Automation products to the contractors and end-users preferred, although candidates with less experience will also be considered
- Other Requirements:
- Selling technical solutions through the contracting tier
- Extensive experience with commercial automation systems preferred
- Spin Selling & Challenger Training
- Effective communication skills to give presentations before a broad audience
- Excellent English verbal, written, organizational and negotiation skills necessary.
- Ability to work in the U.S. without a need for current or future sponsorship.
- Must be at least 21 years old to participate in required Siemens vehicle plan.
- Must have a valid driver's license in good standing.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Preferred education: Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in engineering or a related technical field preferred.