Business Unit: Customer Services
Requisition Number: 245042
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Houston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 30%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape
Mission of Function
The Client Service Manager (CSM) is a field-based position reporting to the regional VP of Enterprise Services (ES). The CSM is tasked with driving customer loyalty at Integrated Service Management (ISM) accounts. Key tasks include:
· Oversight of day-to-day operations on Siemens-Healthineers as well as multi-vendor technology under contract, developing multi-vendor services strategy and vendor relationships
· Periodic (quarterly) reporting of key performance indicators to the customer oversight team.
· Presenting as a single point of contact for the customer for all matters related to the service portfolio covered by the contract, immediate availability to provide updates, two-way conduit of information between customer and Siemens
· Act as the conduit between the customer and the Siemens-Healthineers organization.
· Identifying opportunities to provide greater value to the customer based on an intimate knowledge of their challenges and the ES portfolio elements.
· Working with the regional sales leadership and other Siemens business lines to support with capital equipment purchases.
· Present as an advocate for their customer to ensure satisfaction and high net promotor score.
Dimensions of the function
Each CSM is assigned to one or more regional accounts in the US with the responsibility of managing the Integrated Service portfolio in accordance to the contract and stated KPI’s. The CSM should be fully versed in the portfolio of offerings of Enterprise Services and should identify and present those services which could provide additional value to the customer. The CSM should also explore footprint expansion based on growth initiatives of the customer (e.g. new facility construction/acquisition).
• Coordinate with all Siemens & customer stakeholders in supporting account activities and processes, e.g. service escalations with Siemens personnel (RSM) or ISM Vendors, serving as link between RSM, customer, CSE and Technical Support resources
• Collaborate closely with equipment service & sales teams to support customer loyalty & grow Siemens
• Coordinate activities with 3rd party partners relative to the contract (i.e., Linde, Air Products, SBT etc.) and any impact which will need to be communicated to key customer contacts.
· Manage the relationship as the key point of contact for the customer, Siemens and partner stakeholders to develop long term value based relationship
• Partner to drive account evolution & contract renewal processes
• Analyze and escalate to resolve client queries in accurate & timely manner
• Ensure positive working relationship with clients for business growth
• Co-Develop proactive account plans with RSM to prevent or predict issues
• Understand customer’s business & identify asset management optimization solutions to grow their success, e.g. workflow, utilization, market demographic data, capital planning, etc.
• Develop with support effective business reporting aligned to the customer needs, e.g., inventory, key Service Operations performance indicators and contractual obligations
• Support coverage & inventory change requests from customers (additions, removals, etc)
• Develop with support an account management plan to meet customer & business objectives
• Provide excellent customer service, including timely follow-up, to maximize customer satisfaction & loyalty.
• Organize Siemens CSE staff training for performance & skill development as required
• Ensure client deliverables are in accordance with company standards
• Execute & manage assigned work within allotted timeline & budget
• Review & manage supplier payments, Customer invoicing, etc.
• Execute vendor standard service strategies to support profitable growth & customer satisfaction
• Partner with local service & sales team to support Siemens growth; i.e., multivendor socket conversion, insourcing, providing customer and data input to support the overall customer sales strategy.
• With support manage account meetings, provide agendas and meeting notes with clear who-what-when action plans.
• Ensure quality standards are met within the Quality Management System
• Ensure meeting of regulatory compliance requirements, e.g. insourcing & vendor qualification
• With support manage P&L management accountability to meet or exceeded targets
• Provide continues communication across organization for key accounts
• Ensure compliance with FDA Good Manufacturing Practices
• Implementation and execution of customer contract
• Communicate the value proposition of Siemens service to customers, including leading quarterly business reviews (scheduling and content creation which is primarily operational) with key customer stakeholders. Collaborates with RSM and KAM/KAE/AE who actively participate.
o Develop business reporting aligned to customer needs e.g., inventory, key service operations performance indicators and contractual obligations
• Obtaining service financial goals through revenue attainment and effective cost containment
• Ownership of CDI dashboard to identify specific FLs which are causing customer distress.
• Physical on location presence (>75% of their time) interacting with various stakeholder across the relationship (focus on building relationship network across all departments supporting immediate communication of all operational activities/concerns, “voice of the customer”)
• Receives system status alerts and provides regular communications to key customer contacts on all service activity, with a specific focus on EC1 (down system) and EC2 (restricted operation) calls. Communicates directly with the dedicated CSEs to “fast-track” responsive time. Partners closely with RSM to stay aligned while keeping KAE/KAM (Sales partners) updated.
• Ownership- of PM and UI scheduling. Responsible for 100% compliance.
• Ownership of IB accuracy verifying status (active/inactive) of all FLs (to include EOS and Service Contract Coverage details)
• Ownership of communications regarding equipment installations with key customer contacts. Partners closely with SI team to stay aligned and to manage deliverables.
• Manages AR activities to ensure payment status remains current, escalates disputes for resolution.
• Ownership of contract accuracy and billing details, partners with Contract Administration (CA) to verify.
• Ownership of tracking and coordinating Clinical Education and Technical Training allocations
• Prepare documentation (PM 20, PM 40) for ISM contract renewal prior to end of term.
CSM Operational Support Activities (Specific to ISM/MV)
• Operational ownership of all MV service support activities which require the coordination with approved 3rd party vendors to perform service repairs. Manage all customer communications associated with these activities.
• Manages technical escalation process for MV systems and partners with 3rd Party vendor Technical Support resources. Owns communication updates to key contacts on progress, essential part of this activity.
• Ensure implementation and execution of customer ISM contract
• Develop an account management plan to meet customer & business objectives
• Manage P&L accountability to meet or exceeded targets (MV activities)
• Review & manage supplier payments, customer invoicing, etc. (specific to MV)
• Ensure quality standards are met in accordance with the Quality Management System protocols.
• Ensure regulatory compliance requirements are met, e.g. 3rd party vendor qualification (MV activities)