Technologies (SGT) is a US Federal Government focused Energy Service Company
(ESCO) specializing in the delivery of Energy Savings Performance Contracts
(ESPCs), and standalone solicitations for Purchase Power Agreements (PPAs).
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the successful execution of
project goals, which include cost, schedule, quality and for the life cycle
of the project and across multiple projects. These goals would include using
such metrics as profitability, labor utilization, risk
identification/management and customer interfacing. This position is also
responsible for the strategic business objectives of projects, contributing
to the goals of SGT. Successful
candidate must have a proven track record of profitable on-contract and
portfolio growth. This project
management position is technical in nature and successful candidate is
expected to lead large, multidisciplinary, design/build contracts with
significant Mechanical, Electrical, Fire Alarm, Building Automation and
General Construction content.
• Direct all phases of projects from inception through completion.
• Responsible for the cost, schedule, quality and technical performance of
the assigned project(s).
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support project goals in
collaboration with business users and stakeholders.
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Review and approve
• Establish milestones and monitor adherence to master plans and schedules.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and
stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
• Provide project revenue and profit forecasts as part of regular project
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Document project progress including implementation, timelines, issues,
risks and successes to maintain project course.
• Provide regular updates to team and management on work performed, plans,
budget and overall status.
• Support the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work
statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions
• Identify project problems and obtain solutions, such as allocation of
resources or changing contractual specifications.
• Manage, develop and coordinate customer requirements of complex systems and
define integration requirements across multiple systems/processes.
• Direct the work of employees and/or subcontractors assigned to the project
including from service, technical, finance, contract and administrative
• Direct diagnostics with the ability to determine root cause and corrective
• Develop and implement Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
• Ability to travel extensively (75%) to Europe and open to relocation if
• Experience with US
Federal Government projects, contracts, policies and procedures, specifically
with the US Navy
• Bachelor’s Degree
in Engineering from an accredited university or college; Professional
Engineer (PE) preferred
Expertise in one or more of the following areas: Building Automation Systems (BAS), Fire
Protection, Security, Electrical Power Systems, SCADA, HVAC, Energy
Engineering and/or Illumination Engineering.
• Minimum eight (8) years of Project Management experience
• Highly developed business acumen
• Experience in identifying and implementing cost savings measures within
• Ability to build alliances to form strong, effective teams
• Ability to demonstrate leadership skills and proven track record of
managing multi-disciplinary teams, including program management, services,
engineering, operations and logistics
• Excellent written and verbal communications, ability to present complex
issues to multi-level audiences of company and government executives
• Ability to interpret and report results to senior management as well as
• Ability to effectively communicate progress, status and issues to internal
and external customers
• Preferable experience in energy, automation, fire protection, solar and /or
• Profit & Loss/Business Unit experience beneficial
• PMP (Project Management Professional) certification preferred with working
knowledge of project management processes and tools
Must be US citizen and have ability to obtain federal government security
clearance, if later required.
*** Candidates with ability to work from remote location within the United
States to be considered.