Business Unit: Project & Structured Finance Debt - Americas
Requisition Number: 245190
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Iselin
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens Financial Services is a captive financing company that is a subsidiary of Siemens AG. Our US business, Siemens Financial Services, Inc. (SFS, Inc.) offers a highly diverse set of financing products and solutions including equipment leasing, corporate lending, real estate finance and project finance. We partner with Siemens customers and customers who operate in the Siemens domains. We have a sizeable balance sheet and generate over $2.5B in new business per annum.
SFS, Inc is looking to drive an Operational Transformation agenda focused on LEAN principles and creation of a change management culture. Our objective is to create an agile, entrepreneurial culture whereby we can drive improvements using technology and process tools. You will be accountable for partnering with the business leaders to develop an agenda and execute on the deliverables to drive efficiencies through data utilization, workflow and process automation.
In this role, you will be a key member of the leadership team reporting directly to the CFO. You will have responsibilities for the Business Excellence and Business Analyst organization and must establish key partnership with IT and Data Analytics teams as well.
Your key responsibilities for this role include:
- Lead cross-functional teams sourced from across multiple disciplines. Teams may shape shift depending on the current focus
- Development of project roadmap outlining projects, business cases and execution plans. Team will own delivering results. This is not a consultancy role.
- Creation of business cases and ensuring business cases are achieved.
- Driving an Agile approach to project management. Making recommendations on how best to achieve sustainable results quickly. LEAN will be a key methodology.
- Partnering with the business leaders to obtain requirements and convert them into accepted solutions
- Develop a PMO capability to be managed broadly as a service across the organization.
- Focus on change management to shape the organizational processes to ensure we are fit for the future
- Introducer of solutions in the arena of tools and technology.
- Be the voice of the business through cultivation of critical relationship with IT and other global teams such as data teams.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BA/BS in Business, Engineering, IT or similar
- Expertise in converting business requirements into IT specifications for development purposes and ensuring the deliverable meets the true need – be the voice of the business and the process
- Change oriented. Must have proven ability to drive change across a diverse organization in a positive and motivating manner.
- 10-15 years experience in leading transformation agenda/projects in highly complex environments
- Experience leading large teams through influencing skills and creation of value add
- LEAN expert, AGILE experience
- Ability to take complex concepts and make them simple for broader understanding
- Independent leader and self-starter. Ability to take a vision statement and make it a reality
- Inspirational leader with the ability to influence and make difficult decisions
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience in Financial Service and/or Banking
- Familiar with current programming technologies such as R Shiny, Python and tools such as PEGA and Mendix