Business Unit: Software
Requisition Number: 245198
Primary Location: United States-Missouri-Maryland Heights
Other Locations: United States-Ohio-Milford
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
Siemens Digital Software is looking for a bright ambitious Pricing communication specialist to join the Marketing and Strategy group. In this job you would be a key player of the Pricing and Offering team working closely with members of the Sales, Product Management, and Finance organizations to provide insight and guidance on pricing strategy, pricing policy and compliance. This is an excellent opportunity to turn your ambition and your people skills into a rewarding career with an industry leader.
• Responsible for maintaining the accuracy of communications of pricing policy activities to global organization.
• Provide Pricing policy guidance and support to Sales and Partners
• Reporting to the Senior Director of Pricing in the Strategy and Marketing
• Manage Pricing communication activities
• Identify KPI's to drive improvements on software offering and adherence to discount policies
• Creating dashboards and reports for entire organization
• Makes recommendations on pricing to improve revenue and profitability.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or other quantitative discipline or equivalent work experience
• Strong analytical and communication skills, technical and business acumen and the ability to perform detailed financial analytical work to drive corporate results
• 2-5 years of experience in a highly quantitative role
• Excellent written communication skills
• Effectively conveys and shares information and ideas with others. Listens carefully and understands various viewpoints.
• Ability to work effectively under deadlines and high-profile deliverables with minimal direct supervision
• Minimal travel required
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Outline exactly what knowledge/skills, education, and experiences are preferred but NOT required to be considered for this position.
• Experience working with SAP , Vendavo or similar planning software preferred
• The capacity to work in a team environment and manage projects accordingly
• Understand Software Business Models, compliance, legal restrictions, and must have a working knowledge of our products and their uses