Business Unit: Information Technology
Requisition Number: 245202
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 30%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Senor Director SAP Applications Management.
The successful candidate shall execute the DigIT strategic plan relevant to the SAP AMR organization and lead the AMR management and staff in the daily operations, projects and the continual evolution of SAP ERP, ICM Commissions, and Demand Solutions applications, among others. The position requires a thorough understanding and engagement in personnel management, change management, vendor management, financial management, continuity of service management, and key business contact management. The candidate shall possess knowledge of ERP sales and service business functionality in a Healthcare-related industry.
Reporting to the global Head of IT SAP, the candidate also serves as a member of the Healthineers SAP global management team, planning for and collaborating on next generation technology and processes
The candidate should bring a strong commitment to customer service for the supported North American (NAM) stakeholders. Energetic support of the dynamic business needs is essential to success.
As Healthineers IT gains momentum in driving digitalization, the Head of AMR plays a significant leadership role in this journey. Ability to manage change must be clearly demonstrated by the successful candidate.
This position is accountable as the ultimate IT system owner for all activities related to analysis, development, testing, support as well for the application lifecycle management and 24 x 7 support (Level 2 and 3) of the SAP and other systems functions. The successful candidate owns complete accountability for the regional cost center, department budget, and shares in accountability of the overall SAP Center of Excellence (CoE) global budget. The Head of AMR provides financial, operational, customer and personnel performance information in the form of KPIs and status reports on demand and in support of the regular and on-demand SAP (CoE) reporting. Oversight of the application management vendor and the infrastructure vendor are also key accountabilities.
The incumbent oversees core activities of the management and staff following the Healthineers People and Leadership Practices (PLP) and controls outsourced commodity activities of vendors through contract and KPI management.
Identifies and implement continuous improvement and cost reduction opportunities to drive efficiencies in the service delivery processes. Works closely with other leaders and staff in the CoE and others in Healthcare IT to ensure that barriers to meeting the IT mission are known and removed, and the Healthineers IT performance objectives and targets are met.
In partnership with the IT Procurement team, evaluates, negotiates, develops and manages vendor relationships that strive to provide the highest value, lowest overall cost with highest quality service.
• Bachelor’s degree with a desired major in Information Systems Management, Computer Science, or Business Administration
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
· 10+ years of IT management experience
· 15-20 years of IT experience with a concentration in delivering and supporting large-scale ERP and application services.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
· Strong leadership, people and change management skills
· Strategic thinking with a drive for continuous improvement
· Advanced understanding and application of management approaches for work direction, motivation, and performance management.
· Managing IT applications as part of a global operation
· Development and maintenance of executive IT and key stakeholder business relationships
· SAP ERP technology and implementation methodology
· Large-scale systems support in a 24 x 7 environment
· Managing outsourced delivery of IT commodity services
· Knowledge of Healthcare medical device manufacturing and sales and service processes
· MBA/Master’s Degree or Advanced degree
· Broad business knowledge and experience
· Working knowledge of SAP HANA and Fiori
· Strong communication skills, including communication with employees, clients, upper management and vendors
· Strong results orientation (driving to deadlines, financial targets, project goals, etc.)
· Ability to work collaboratively and partner with employees, leaders, clients and vendors
· Microsoft Office, Teams, Yammer, Circuit, or similar. collaboration tools
· Effective presentation skills
· Conflict resolution skills, reliability, assertiveness
· Analytical skills, rapid ability to synthesize
Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information
· Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills
· Willingness to travel internationally (e.g., Germany, India) 30%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.