Business Unit: Ultrasound
Requisition Number: 245236
Primary Location: United States-California-Mountain View
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients.
If you are a communication enthusiast with a passion for healthcare, join our ultrasound team at Siemens Healthineers as an experienced Marketing Communications Specialist. Based in Mountain View, CA, you will report into the Director of Communications within the Marketing, Sales and Communication team responsible for the development and implementation global communication programs in support of corporate and product marketing objectives.
- Develop and implement integrated marketing communication strategies and plans encompassing collateral/events/demand generation/sales enablement and brand positioning.
- Serve as a key resource to the product marketing and global cross-modality teams to recommend and execute high impact communications programs, including traditional and new media.
- Ensure consistent messaging across communication channels to effectively represent the company’s products, solutions and services to customers, prospects, employees, partners, and media.
- Leverage best practices including digital marketing, content marketing and demand generation in partnership with digital strategy teams.
- Analyze communication program results; implement improvements based on insights.
- Interface with global stakeholders and corporate teams to drive promotion of critical assets.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Ability to interface with upper management and global colleagues in a professional manner
- Possess strong negotiation skills
- Proven creative innovative and strategic thinker
- Effective and inspiring leader
- Collaborative team player
- Effective and engaging writer and storyteller with strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Possess ability to cultivate a collaborative working environment
- Skilled in operating in compliance with regulatory requirements; familiarity with FDA regulatory requirements a plus
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Travel required: 15%
- The successful candidate will have strength in managing and leading programs to success, have a keen attention to detail with an ability to think strategically, possess a strong record of execution, and a desire to make a difference in healthcare.
- Deep and broad professional experience able to solve complex communication challenges
- Cross-functional indirect team leadership
- Vendor and partner management
- Demonstrated experience managing the creation of integrated marketing communications programs preferably in the healthcare sector
- BA/BS Communications or equivalent; MBA highly desirable
- 5 to 10+ years of successful experience within marketing communications or communications and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as listed above