Business Unit: Advanced Therapies
Requisition Number: 245302
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Surgery Solutions Marketing Manager
The Surgery Solutions Marketing Manager utilizes their knowledge and experience to effectively position the portfolio of fixed and mobile c-arms within all Surgery relevant clinical segments. The successful candidate will work as part of the Surgery team located in the Advanced Therapies (AT) US headquarters in Malvern, PA. Through an effective working relationship with the AT headquarters in Germany, as well as allied business lines/areas and industry partners in the USA, the successful candidate will develop and implement marketing programs and tactics to launch and grow share into the NAM market. This person is an experienced marketer of highly technical and clinical products and demonstrates strength in franchise management, product launches and commercialization, and demonstrates a high level of business acumen. The Surgery Solutions Marketing Manager position reports to the Director of Surgery Marketing, Advanced Therapies.
This is a role well suited
to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Surgery Solutions
Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Creates innovative downstream marketing solutions, programs and tools to support our value proposition in surgery and supports the needs of the surgery strategy and sales team, both for mobile and fixed c-arms.
- Represent an understanding of how the AT product line supports the clinical objectives of the end users, in all surgery relevant segments.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for assigned products and disease states.
- In collaboration with the global product management team, develop and maintain marketing materials to effectively position surgery products within the USA market.
- Represent the value proposition of the integration across the portfolio of products which Siemens offers for the surgical clinical segment.
- In collaboration with clinical marketing and Director for Key Opinion Leader engagement drive clinical marketing content that supports our surgery value proposition.
- Support the field sales organization on product updates and with knowledge of competitive products.
- Help to design, coordinate and attend various trade shows and industry conferences.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in applied science, marketing, business, engineering or equivalent required
- 5+ years’ experience in Healthcare Marketing, Medical Device Marketing, Product Management or Business Development
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to set priorities and manage multiple stakeholders
- Strong analytical and technology skills needed as well as the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to present complex ideas on paper and in presentations
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, as well as the ability to influence the actions and decision making of others in a matrix organization
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Advanced MS Office Skills
- Understanding of creative process and technology advancements for training a plus
- Knowledge of Siemens tools preferred
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.