Business Unit: Service
Requisition Number: 245308
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
- Supports and consults internal/external customers in implementing the required (software and hardware) product & solution security
- Includes interface to sales for quoting and scope purposes
- Can support multiple projects at the same time
- Coordinates with the Product & Solution Security Officer at regional and global level
- Guide Technological Aspects:
- Specification and maintenance of security requirements for the project. Support for meeting international and regional security standards and regulations (like IEC62443, WIB, NERC-CIP) in the project.
- Planning and performing threat and risk analysis and definition of countermeasures in line with risk acceptance criteria of organization.
- Evaluation of third party components regarding product & solution security.
- Verifies implementation regarding security requirements (e.g. as part of system test, factory or site acceptance test).
- Involvement in the analysis and handling of security vulnerabilities & incidents.
- Contact person for product management, supply management (e.g. during contract negotiation) for security topics. Support for communication with customer (e.g. security-relevant information and available security updates).
- Maintain and support the SCADA Systems in North America
- Periodic checkup, track & coordinate with wind farm /Site operation /customer to do proactive maintenance security systems
- Prepare & Maintain technical documentation related to SCADA/Cyber security both for internal (SCADA team, Operation) and for external (customer
- Travel to wind farms for installation /upgrade of security systems
- Conduct /Perform Factory acceptance test & Site acceptance test for security systems and SCADA
- Deploy cyber security upgrades
- Familiarity with NERC CIP Cyber security for power plants, preferably renewables (Wind)
- Must be familiar with industrial standards protocols – MODBUS, DNP, IEC, OPC
- Strong networking experience (CCNA certification or equivalent)
- Strong Windows Server knowledge (any Microsoft cert preferable or equivalent)
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Spanish/Portuguese/English Multilingual is preferable
- Instrumentation related to SCADA /Control systems
- Programming languages – C ,C++ , C#, JSON, CITECT etc.
- Security+, Network+ certifications preferred