Business Unit: Software
Requisition Number: 245314
Primary Location: United States-Iowa-Ames
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
Software Engineer needed to join the Teamcenter Visualization development team, with most team members located in Ames, Iowa. Design, develop, maintain and test software programming for Siemens PLM products with focus on achieving high quality and on time delivery of the software solution. Ensure the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms.
Required Skills/Knowledge, Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Math, Computer Science or Equivalent experience
• 1+ Years' experience with C++ preferably in the Microsoft Visual Studio environment
• Experience with OpenGL and/or other graphics APIs.
• Comfortable working in Windows and Linux environments.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work and communicate collaboratively in an internationally composed and geographically dispersed team.
• Excellent oral and written communications.
Preferred Skills/Knowledge, Education and Experience:
• Experience with Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Computer Vision and/or Human Computing Interaction would be a plus.
• Experience with Agile software development, Test-Driven Development (TDD), automated unit testing, and robust software engineering practices.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.