Business Unit: Strategy
Requisition Number: 245491
Primary Location: United States--
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 80%
Please note that this position can be a remote based position.
- The Healthineers Performance System (HPS) team within Siemens Healthineers is responsible for empowering the employees of Siemens Healthineers to implement our strategy. HPS is a continuous improvement business system used across Siemens Healthineers by its 48,000 employees.
- As a HPS Coach you will be providing practical training, consultancy, and coaching services to Siemens Healthineers employees globally on Lean methods, such as Structured Problem Solving, Hoshin Kanri, Value Stream Mapping, Visual Management etc.
- You will be one of 15 HPS Coaches worldwide and report to the Head of HPS Transformation and Coaching team. The HPS Head of T&C reports to the Head of HPS who is a member of the Healthineers Strategy executive team. You will work independently, partnering with R&D and Product Management Leaders across North America. Primary locations will be Boston, MA, Tarrytown, NY, Flanders, NJ, San Francisco, CA and Chicago, IL
- The HPS Product Lifecycle Management Coach team focuses on qualification of key enablers in core and advanced methods of HPS with special focus on Innovation, Hardware and Software Development, Sustainment Engineering, and Product Portfolio Management.
- You are responsible for a selected HPS advanced method, with focus on those methods used to create and bring new products and services to the market.
- You will be partnering with internal stakeholders (e.g. Research and Development Leaders and Product Managers) to understand business needs and thus set the base for development and management of a selected HPS advanced methods.
- You will be facilitating cross functional improvement events to address relevant business challenges and drive profitable organic growth.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- You can have a remote office and live anywhere in the US The job will entail up to 80% travel, depending on where you live.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Physics or Chemistry or alternatively a MBA with a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physics or Chemistry
- Proven Lean and/ or Agile Management skills
- Extensive professional experience in process or management consulting, staff training, Business Excellence, and/ or Project Management
- Experience in coaching of individuals, execution of training and knowledge transfer as well as profound and proven moderation skills
- Experience in organizing and conducting improvement workshops
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills you can effectively communicate across diverse businesses, cultures, and levels of leadership
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Master of Science degree in Engineering, Physics or Chemistry
- Experience in Lean Product Development is desired
- Professional experiences in innovation, development or management of products