Business Unit: Software
Requisition Number: 245511
Primary Location: United States--
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Presales Solutions Consultant V
• Engage with Major Accounts to gather business and technical requirements, determine business needs and architect appropriate
solutions within the Product Lifecycle Management domain.
• Work with Account Orchestrators to develop and execute strategic plans to penetrate and expand Siemens solutions with Major Accounts and communicate these plans to and develop support from critical stakeholders in the Siemens organization.
• Lead technical campaigns coordinating Siemens and partnering resources to win new business including the development and delivery of
presentations, demonstrations, proof of concepts, proposals, business and technology and status review.
• Oversee technical resources in the delivery of Siemens solutions to ensure successful client adoption setting the stage for future business
• Establish and build a trusted advisor relationship from both a business and technical perspective with major accounts, sales
executives, and technical resources.
• Develop a keen understanding of the customer’s specific business and technical drivers and major initiatives.
• Document the customer’s business structure and product lifecycle processes.
• Gather and advise the customer in the definition of high level business and technical requirements in the areas of product
development, manufacturing and support.
• Oversee and guide the customer in the implementation of appropriate Siemens solutions.
• Provide guidance on the technical capabilities and business value of their current and proposed Siemens solutions.
• Develop a strong high-level knowledge of the entire breadth of Siemens' digital enterprise product design and manufacturing portfolio.
• Support account managers and pre-sales resources in defining and executing on sales opportunities.
• Lead the team response to client requests for information (RFI, etc.), proposals (RFP, RFQ, etc.), demonstrations and proof of concept
• Setup and coordinate regular client technical and management review boards.
• Manage customer technical queries and coordinate the resources that respond.
• Record and distribute results of client meetings and subsequent agreements.
• Maintain a dashboard of all active customer opportunities with status, effort, maturity, selection criteria, business case maturity,
• Document and share best practices and customer success stories within the vertical, business unit and across the PL organization.
Minimum Requirements for this position:
*Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored
work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
*Must currently be located in the continental USA, and be living near a major airport.
• Prior experience working with software Data Management in either: Electronics, Semiconductor, IC, Consumer Products & Retail, Medical Devices and/or Lifesciences industries is absolutely required
• Must have recent experience implementing PLM Software solutions.
• 5+ years of software design and/or manufacturing methods and processes.
• 5+ years of new product introduction, technical consulting or support experience in PLM software (Product Lifecycle Management), which includes performing software proof of concepts, defining requirements and scope deployment, as well as being part of the selection process.
• Must have been a Lead in the PLM Software deployment, along with above mentioned hands-on responsibilities.
• BS/BA in an engineering or manufacturing-related discipline.
• Must have recent experience leading and managing teams of technical and business consultants from within, and outside of their formal organization.
• Must be open to an average of 50% travel, almost exclusively domestic.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Understanding and experience in working with Data Management in either: Electronics, Semiconductor, IC, Consumer Products & Retail,
Medical Devices and/or Lifesciences.
• Understanding and experience in working with Electronic and/or Mechanical Computer Aided Design (ECAD/MCAD) tools and processes
• Understanding and experience in the new product introduction (NPI) process successfully deploying complex products to manufacturing
• MS/MBA in related field
• Proven record of ability to present technology solutions in front of groups while incorporating specific selling techniques.