Business Unit: Process Solutions
Requisition Number: 245517
Primary Location: United States-Louisiana-Broussard
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 60%
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
Siemens Water Solutions is looking for a Field Supervisor, join our team today!
Water is a resource and a byproduct of all that we do – a critical element in offshore, onshore, upstream and downstream activities. The treatment and management of this water is becoming increasingly complex as our Oil and Gas customers work to keep pace with global standards, energy demand and environmental regulations.
At Siemens Water Solutions, our core business is processing and treating water and wastewater, addressing specific needs from simple products to complex, fully integrated solutions and service.
Our ideal candidate for a Field Supervisor must have the ability to work based on a flexible schedule and must have the ability to analyze and resolve problems independently and efficiently. Candidates must provide excellent service to our customers; be able to work in stressful, possibly hazardous situations; and must participate in the development of new field procedures and best practices. The Field Supervisor role is subject to call-out service 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. Typically, personnel are assigned to 1 of 2, 12 hour shifts when on projects. The Field Supervisor is responsible for managing a crew as well as the project. Projects are typically planned several days in advance prior to mobilization, and when not on a project, the Field Supervisor is required to report to the shop.
Lead semi-complex equipment installation, trial runs, investigative tests, repairs and overhauls.
- Crew leader (4-6 team members) for semi-complex, temporary equipment installation on- or offshore.
- Manage all project documentation for temporary equipment.
- Lead customer training on semi-complex products and services.
- Lead employee training on products and services.
- Perform and manage semi-complex maintenance on equipment, testing of equipment, and complete documentation and QA/QC of all installations, inspections, maintenance and repair work.
- Participate in and/or lead response to semi-complex service or systems calls.
- Lead assessment of semi-complex product/equipment performance based on field data and recommend modifications and/or improvements.
- Responsible for successful project completion.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- 5 Years Industry Experience
- Experience in 14 C and Safe Charts
- Experience in Managing or Leading Team
- Experience in GOM standards
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
- Knowledge/Experience in Water Filtration
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Oil and Gas Production systems
- Experience with I & E systems
- Familiarity with MS Project
- Understanding of Reverse Osmosis systems