Business Unit: Service Distributed Generation and Oil & Gas
Requisition Number: 245544
Primary Location: United States-Oklahoma-Tulsa
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
As the Client Account Manager, you will be responsible for the development and execution of an annual Territory Plan, management and deployment of selling resources within the Territory, Opportunity Management Tracking/Forecasting, Competitive Awareness, Won/Loss Reporting, Define/Communicate Client Needs/Market Conditions
In addition, you will be responsible for selling all aftermarket service solutions including parts, repairs, field service and upgrades within a defined territory for both Dresser-Rand nameplate equipment as well as other OEM equipment.
Client Territory: Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, and Nebraska
- Develop client relationships at all levels, display excellent listening skills, and maintain a positive attitude in the face of adversity
- Define and obtain a clear understanding of client needs
- Development and execution of an annual Territory Plan
- Management and deployment of selling resources within Territory
- Opportunity Management
- Competitive Awareness-Won/Loss Reporting
- Define/Communicate Client Needs/Market Conditions
- Remain current with industry/market and the technology/ D-R solutions that effects clients' industry
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Business or Engineering
- 5 years of relevant experience with industrial clients
- Familiarity with rotating equipment (turbo/reciprocating/steam) applications
- Industrial sales experience in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, and/or Power Generation
- Experienced working in a highly-matrixed organization.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Rotating equipment aftermarket sales experience desirable
- Familiarity with aerodynamic and thermodynamic performance is a plus
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.