Business Unit: United States
Requisition Number: 245558
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Austin
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
- Support accountable management in planning and calculating yearly budgets and prepare reports for unit or " Finance & Controlling" management
- Consolidate budgets, including top-down and bottom-up plans, and proceed with revolving midterm plans, and periodic forecasts during the year.
- Analyze and evaluate assets and liabilities and may analyze tax obligations and recommend measures to optimize tax payments.
- Perform comparisons Actual vs. Plan and pursue effects of agreed measures.
- Analyze and evaluate cost structures - including building, maintaining and improving the depending cost accounting system.
- Carry out ad-hoc analyses and profitability calculations.
- Address vendor set-up and AP resolution topics
- Collaborate with vendors and clients in reconciling the account status on an accountable level.
- Keep abreast with changes of internal guidelines and external accounting standards, and train staff respectively.
- Analyze, evaluate and ensure up-to-date reports for unit or "Finance & Controlling" management.
- Complete projects concerning improvements of financial processes.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting fields or related degree is required
- 5+ years’ experience in Accounting, Performance Controlling
- Strong experience in forecasting
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills required
- SAP/Spiridon experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required
- Team player
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, vision, and dental plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short, and Long-Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.