Business Unit: Commercial Finance
Requisition Number: 245573
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Are you a professional with at least 5 five years of experience with documentation generation, funding and booking of contracts, as well as an understanding of pricing, different deal structures and Uniform Commercial Code? Join Us! Siemens Financial Services Commercial Finance is seeking a highly-motivated and detail orientated Lease Administrator that provides a broad range of contract related administrative support from the originations of the contract to booking. It is important that you have excellent organizational, communication and coordination skills, as well as flexibility to adjust priority in a changing environment and to understand and mitigate risk to the company by understanding the credit requirements.
This position will be based in Malvern PA and report to the Team Leader of COF Healthcare Business.
You will work in a team-oriented and results focused environment with other Lease Administrators, Regional Finance Managers, Credit Analysts, Asset Managers, Customer Solutions and Counsel.
- Support our Regional Finance Managers on various requests and matters, including but not limited to, obtaining required approvals from Credit and Siemens Healthineers and 3rd Party Vendors, approved pricing, approved asset evaluation forms, buyouts of existing contracts, following up for invoices from 3rd party vendors
- Evaluate credit approvals to identify contract documentation needs to mitigate risk to the company and obtain approval from Credit to defer and/or waive any credit requirements.
- Ensure accuracy of requests for leasing documentation, and ensure proper signing authority is received for any deviation from policy; Prepare and manage any change orders to the quote or documentation
- Draft financial documentation according to the needs and corporate structure of the client, including contract addenda based on negotiations
- Coordinate and oversee multiple transactions to bring them to a close
- Participate in the negotiations of contracts; arrange conference calls between in house counsel and outside counsel
- Review, approve and execute documents up to signing authority to bring the contract to a close and commence the contract
- Collaborate with internal and external customers in order to provide accurate lease documentation, and efficient and effective customer service
- Responsible to monitor, coordinate and manage the un-applied suspense account to ensure proper accounting standards
- Ensure compliance and best practices to meet strategic objectives
- Timely filing of all Uniform Commercial Code filings and Mobile Titles and with responsibility for ensuring a first priority security interest in our financed assets at all times
- Maintain deadlines and deliverable and communicate on ongoing basis the status of the transaction to the Regional Finance Managers, Siemens Healthineers about any documentation concerns that will affect the last call and delivery dates of the equipment
Bachelor Degree or minimum of 5 years experience in documentation.
Minimum 5 years of combined experience in Operations and documentation, preferably background in commercial contracts
Proven ability to initiate appropriate actions and follow up actions with minimal supervision
Working knowledge on required documentation and requirements needed to generate documentation and process a funding.
Self motivated with ability to work under pressure with a sense of urgency and thoroughness.
Ability to interact and cooperate with all levels of management, legal, sales, equipment suppliers, credit within a fast paces and diverse environment
Flexible team player willing to accept new challenges and assignments based on needs of the business.