Business Unit: Digital Services
Requisition Number: 245594
Primary Location: United States-New York-Tarrytown
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Product and Solution Security Professional.
The successful candidate for this position will be responsible for supporting development organizations in the implementation of the Siemens Healthineers cybersecurity program for medical devices and related products, solutions, and services. Based on learnings from working with the development teams, the candidate will leverage their cybersecurity expertise to develop and deploy work products that strengthen the Siemens Healthineers cybersecurity program.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional,
looking for the next step in their career. As a Product and Solution Security Professional you will be responsible for:
- Directly support product teams on implementing cybersecurity throughout the development lifecycle
- Facilitating threat modeling for products
- Review penetration testing plans
- Guiding product teams on vulnerability monitoring & assessment
- Participating in incident response
- Coordinating with cybersecurity researchers on vulnerabilities
- Strengthen the Siemens Healthineers cybersecurity program
- Prototyping cybersecurity solutions for product integration
- Supporting audit teams with cybersecurity expertise
- Development of guidance for the support of product development teams
- Development and delivery of cybersecurity training
- Travel approximately 15%, including international travel
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience in applying security controls in products
- Strong understanding of security concepts, tools, techniques and technologies to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of proprietary information
- Experience with cybersecurity testing
- Knowledge of penetration testing
- Strong understanding of Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders in a variety of functions
- Experience in communicating with customers and dealing with suppliers
- Familiarity with software development lifecycles
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in a related field
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience with, and/or in-depth knowledge of, technical security concepts including recognized certifications
- Experience with secure development lifecycle processes
- Experience in the software development lifecycle
- Understanding of medical device or Internet of Things (IoT) cybersecurity
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.