Business Unit: Process Solutions
Requisition Number: 245623
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Houston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
"Are you ready to start your Service Desk Management career and work for a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years?"
Siemens is in search of a Service Desk Manager with direct experience in delivering and servicing integrated industrial solutions for the Marine, and Oil & Gas industries.
The manager who takes this position will be responsible to ensure customer satisfaction and that contractual performance targets are achieved for specific customers within the Marine and Oil & Gas industries. The successful candidate will become the single point of contact for all post-equipment delivery activity including responsibility for commercial management, service activity, and upgrades.
A successful candidate will have a strong educational and industrial background with a major focus in Marine & Oil & Gas electrical scope of supply delivery. A passion for customer support and drive to learn and tackle new challenges is an absolute must. The experienced level manager must be able to develop customer relationships, be accurate and detailed while working in a fast paced environment with multiple people, calls and projects demanding attention and time. Candidate must also have the willingness to travel extensively in the US and work the hours needed on industrial job sites to complete the tasks at hand.
- Manage all service and maintenance activities for specific customers
- Manage the commercial delivery of service agreements
- Liaise with the customer to identify all future opportunities and requirements
- Manage resourcing and planning of Siemens service engineers and 3rd parties for specific customers
- Act as single point of contact for specific customers operational issues
- Log all requests and resolutions in the Siemens case management system
- Work with technical order manager to ensure all quotations, purchase orders and invoicing is fulfilled on time and accurately
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, And Experience
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in technical or commercial discipline
- Must have >5years Marine or relevant industrial experience
- Project management experience
- Strong organization and excellent time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer background - both productivity and industrial software
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, And Experience
• Additional experience in the following areas preferred:
- VFD, automation or power system design/commissioning experience
- Siemens marine product experience
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Candidate must have valid driver license.