Business Unit: Customer Services
Requisition Number: 245826
Primary Location: United States-West Virginia-
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Technical Diploma
Travel Required: 25%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Responsibilities: The following are the core responsibilities for the CSE 1 & 2 position.
1. Uptime of Customer Equipment: Diagnose problems and directly repair customer equipment for assigned instrument product lines.
2. Resource Management: Minimize the costs of servicing customer equipment.
3. Customer Satisfaction/Business Development: Provide service that supports high levels of customer satisfaction; support/develop Service Business.
4. Administration: Conduct administrative and support tasks as required by Siemens and Service Management.
5. Meet all Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) of the business for your position.
6. Ensure that all required Learn@Siemens courses are completed on time and sign off completion in the system.
7. Ensure that all Test Equipment expiration dates are managed and that no overdue for calibration Test Equipment is used or maintained in the field.
8. Additional Individual Responsibilities as required.
Please see posted job profile for all information.
Competencies: The following are the core competencies for the CSE 1 & 2 position.
1. Knowledge of Siemens AG and Siemens Healthcare as a company.
- New Hire Orientation
- Legal, Compliance and Ethics Training
2. Knowledge of relevant procedures, processes, and standards.
- Policies, Procedures, Processes as required per QST table
- EH&S Curriculum per Regulatory and Compliance Management
- HIPAA/PHI Curriculum
- Quality Management Systems knowledge
3. Other competencies highly-specific to the role.
- Relevant Technical Training courses
- Clinical Workflow know-how (as needed)
- Can learn new mechanical and technical concepts and equipment changes as required
- Can locate, read, and understand documents for install, set-up, repair, troubleshooting, schematics, block diagrams and functional descriptions
- Proficient in diagnosing problems
- Application of basic networking theory
- Can operate the instrument to generate results for all major customer applications in order to demonstrate and check operation
- Can identify major parts (assemblies, sub-assemblies, and components) and understand their function
- Can demonstrate basic understanding of most content taught on assigned instrument product lines at the Training Center
- Knows safety procedures/guidelines for assigned instrument product lines.
- Understanding preventative maintenance and Update procedures when required (such as for new products) for the assigned instruments
- The ability to assist in the installation of assigned instruments as required
- Principles of electricity, power supplies, and grounding
- Basic eVO & mButler training
- Basic MS Office applications
4. Communications/Relationship competencies.
- Customer Excellence training
- Diversity training
- Time Management (as needed)
- General Writing skills (as needed)