Business Unit: Customer Services
Requisition Number: 245834
Primary Location: United States-New York-Long Island
Other Locations: United States-New York-New York
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
The Regional Service Manager is responsible for managing the healthcare Field Service business by directing, coordinating and leading the organization and its activities to meet customer service expectations and financial metrics.
The Regional Service Manager reports to the Zone Service Director of Siemens Medical Solutions.
- Work to maximize customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Communicate the value proposition of Siemens service to customers
- Obtaining service financial goals through effective cost containment
- Ensure compliance with FDA Good Manufacturing Practices
- Meet annual RSM goals and metrics as established
- Hire, develop, train and coach Customer Service Engineers (CSE’s)
- Prioritize customer and business objectives to provide clear direction to CSE’s
- Ensure customer satisfaction through timely follow up on all issues
- Key Customer and area Management
- Develop long term value based relationships with key accounts
- Provide additional escalation support to resolve key account issues
- Develop proactive account plans to prevent or predict issues
- Provide continues communication across organization for key accounts
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years previous field service
- 3+ years of managing a team of 15+ employees"
- Excellent organizational skills
- Superior communication skills (written and oral) and ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at many levels within the organization
- Effectively present information to co-workers and employee groups, including upper management, customers at various levels and public representatives
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents
- Ability to thrive as a member of a collaborative, cross-functional team
- Competent knowledge of MS Office applications
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record over the last three years.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Past experience in managing large remote employee based territory
- Knowledge of the Diagnostics Instruments or equivalent diagnostic industry experience
- Working knowledge of laboratory workflow
- Ability to articulate and explain value of Service Agreement offerings
- Working knowledge of SAP or experience with equivalent enterprise service software solution