Business Unit: Corporate Country #US
Requisition Number: 245865
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Charlotte
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
We are looking for a skilled emergency medical professional to respond and treat all injuries and illnesses that occur on the Charlotte campus.
Your response should be coordinated with the Emergency Response Team and at the direction of the Registered Nurse.
Responsibilities, Under the Direction of the Registered Nurse:Assist the nurse as necessary
- Assist the nurse as necessary
- Make a minimum of two walk-throughs the plant on each shift
- Follow up with injured employees
- Document all employee contact in OHM (web based medical documentation system)
- Update monthly injury reports
- Perform annual audio, vision, and pulmonary function tests and respirator Fit testing
- Perform post-offer exams to include above and urine drug screen
- Inventory all medical supplies and restock as needed and order all supplies
- Prepare files for weekly MD visit and document results of visit
- Monitor the AED’s, O2, Jump bags and ERT trauma bag and maintain the logs for each
- Review shift events with oncoming EMT
- Assist with cleaning of the medical department
- Attend monthly safety and ERT meetings
- Calibrate audio and PFT machines and maintain the logs
- Perform the weekly eyewash inspections
- Schedule HAZMAT pickup as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
Certified as an Emergency Medical Technician with the State of N.C.
One year of experience as an EMT
Maintain current certification for E.M.T.
Maintain BLS certification
Maintain Blood Borne Pathogen training
Attend required training class for Pulmonary Function Testing
Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 170 years. The company is active around the globe, focusing on the areas of power generation and distribution, intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems, and automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Through the separately managed company Siemens Mobility, a leading supplier of smart mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is shaping the world market for passenger and freight services. Due to its majority stakes in the publicly listed companies Siemens Healthineers AG and Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Siemens is also a world-leading supplier of medical technology and digital healthcare services as well as environmentally friendly solutions for onshore and offshore wind power generation. In fiscal 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, Siemens generated revenue of €83.0 billion and net income of €6.1 billion. At the end of September 2018, the company had around 379,000 employees worldwide. Further information is available on the Internet at .