Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 245880
Primary Location: United States-Virginia-Chantilly
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
Deliver a complete programming package to the Project Manager and field team. The package includes the Sequence of Operation, Logic and Functions and pre-tested programming for all projects
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
Set up process to write all programs including sequence of operation with logic and functions after submittal is approved.
Create functional test and flow charting documents as required.
Assist Graphics Designer to incorporate device location and activation information for all graphics design.
Review design content to provide Specialists with the needed information to optimize Start-up and Commissioning.
Provide remote and/or onsite assistance with functional testing as required
May provide expert advice, training, and technical assistance to support staff and entry level employees.
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Associates degree or 1-2 years of vocational technical training preferred.
Specialized skill training/certification may be required.
- Successfully demonstrates thorough/ advanced knowledge of a technical or specialty area.
- Generally, 5-8 years of successful experience in area of responsibility and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Previous Siemens Building Automation Programming or Tridium Controls Programming experience.
- Specialized skill training/certification may be required.
- Demonstrates strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Individual must possess a valid Driver’s license in good standing
- Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.