Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 245889
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Hoffman Estates
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
This is a role well suited to an
ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Senior Serviceability
Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- You will be defining serviceability concepts for driving serviceability innovation on Molecular Imaging products thru the use of cloud based service tools aimed at guiding service engineers and service support professionals in troubleshooting, maintaining, repairing scanners.
- Creating content service content and applications (Procedures, Videos, and Animations) to aid in supporting service personnel in servicing Siemens Healthineers Molecular Imaging Products.
- Interacting with Design & Development Teams, Marketing, Sales, Field Service Personnel.
- You will be Designing and Creating Software Applications hosted in our cloud environment to aid in Servicing Molecular Imaging System.
This position may suit you
best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop
your career with Healthineers
- You are familiar with Customer Services & Service Delivery
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- You have a strong understating of complex system design, and development thru requirements.
- You have strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- You are experienced and have knowledge on SPECT and SPECT/CT systems with an emphasis on SPECT Detectors & Image Quality.
- You would be better positioned for this role if you have experience and/or expertise in data analytics, AI (Artificial Intelligence).
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- You are customer centric and customer focused!
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Sciences or Master’s
- You are collaborative, communicate well, and work in a team environment.
- Minimum of 5-8 years in designing, or supporting Medical Imaging Devices
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.