Business Unit: Low Voltage Products
Requisition Number: 245899
Primary Location: United States-South Carolina-Roebuck
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
With power chain management from creation to consumption, and over half a dozen manufacturing hubs here in the U.S., Siemens Energy Management provides technologies for the economic, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. From smart grid and energy automation technology, to power supply for industrial plants and high-voltage transmission systems, Siemens is providing intelligent technologies to a diverse clientele.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/energy-management.htm
Siemens Industry is looking for a motivated Financial Reporting Analyst for their Roebuck, SC location. The individual will contribute to the financial reporting, analysis, planning, and forecasting of the Energy Management, LP US, Roebuck facility.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our employees to act as owners, make decisions and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard.
Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we'd like to meet you!
- Month end closing processes including journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Monthly rolling forecast and annual budgeting process - cost center and profit center.
- Prepare variance analysis, monthly forecasts and detailed financial analysis of product lines.
- Manufacturing costing, annual cost roll and overhead rate calculations.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis in support of Management.
- Projects as assigned by Plant Controller.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- Typically BS in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of experience in manufacturing finance
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial cost and managerial accounting
- Demonstrated knowledge of annual budgeting and rolling forecast process
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, scripting / VBA)
- Basic understanding of other Microsoft products (Outlook, Live Meeting, Word and PowerPoint)
- Strong collaboration skills to manage multiple stakeholders (Plant and Corporate)
- Ability to effectively manage deadlines, prioritize and multi-task
- Understanding drivers of productivity growth, and cost saving initiatives
- Self-motivated individual who requires and prefers little guidance from manager
- Effective communication and presentation skills
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- Knowledge of SAP (FI/CO)
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
- Extensive training along with career development.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries. SI provides customers with a comprehensive end-to-end portfolio from a single source – with products, systems, solutions and services from the point of power generation all the way to consumption. With an increasingly digitalized ecosystem, it helps customers thrive and communities progress while contributing toward protecting the planet. SI creates environments that care. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, and has around 71,000 employees worldwide.