Business Unit: Information Technology
Requisition Number: 245913
Primary Location: United States-New York-Tarrytown
Other Locations: United States-New Jersey-Flanders, United States-Delaware-Newark
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
This unique opportunity is part of the Teamcenter and NX Engineering support function. Be engaged as a Support Engineer for the Siemens Healthineers. Integrated Tool Landscape in development and support. Be a part of a thriving cooperation in a challenging position where strong organizational skills, technical background and the ability to work together in a team are important. You will be engaged in support and Healthineers user training of NX and Teamcenter. You complete Teamcenter application and services to enhance the company efficiency and productivity.
- Expertise which spans the full branch of mechanical disciplines.
- Review the business processes in order to gain a complete understanding of current procedures in order to support optimization as well as harmonization.
- Partner of development teams to provide reporting on Teamcenter solution implementations.
- Become involved in future Teamcenter implementation activities for Siemens Healthineers: Recommend changes related to Teamcenter implementation and solutions to the central implementation team based on specific user needs. Participate in Integration, User Acceptance, and Functionality Testing.
- Create and update the NX and Teamcenter training documentation.
- Schedule regular training workshops at the US sites with a specific focus on Flanders, Tarrytown and Glasgow. Transfer business process knowledge to Teamcenter application developers and project managers.
- Provide analytic support, and coordination of technical implementation.
- Perform feasibility analysis, scope projects, and work with supporters and the project management teams to be able to prioritize deliverables.
- Engage in NX Design and Teamcenter Tool support.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/IS, Engineering related technical discipline with a minimum of 4 years of Healthineers related experience
- Practical experience using advanced principles, theories, concepts and techniques in solving mechanical engineering problems, with the ability to perform trade studies, develop conceptual configurations, engineer piece-parts and mechanical systems.
- Expertise in two or more mechanical engineering disciplines for the design, analysis, requirements and test of structures and mechanisms, including strength of materials, machine and structure design.
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering mechanical parts, assemblies or mechanical systems.
- Practical development experience in Healthcare development (minimum of 2 years).
- Knowledge of Standards for Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) per American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Y14.5.
- Knowledge of academic and industry practices and standards across a range of applications related to the development.
- Experience leading one or more junior engineers or techs on an engineering project.
- Team player with excellent communication skills. Proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, negotiation and organizational skills.