Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 245927
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Austin
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 10%
Within the America’s Digital Service Center in Siemens Smart Infrastructure division, the Digital Services team works collaboratively with our building automation stakeholders to manage project delivery and lead teams of data analytics resources in all aspects of discovery, design and delivery of information solutions.
As a Digital Service Analyst you will support Siemens Digitalization efforts to provide digital services to customers as part of contracted service for projects and / or service agreements. You will perform setup support for Navigator and FDD (Fault Detection & Diagnostics) platforms, and will interface with Remote Energy Engineers, Field Service Energy Engineers, Client Service Managers, Specialists and customers. You are responsible for generating reports and dashboards on systems performance to pro-actively inform customer and Siemens field offices.
- Collaborates across business units with stakeholders, providing thought leadership, and driving day-to-day implementation of our analytics strategy.
- Designs, coordinates, and implements analytical business and technology solutions to support audit and innovation initiatives.
- Displays strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership ability across all levels coupled with effective problem solving, conceptual thinking & analytical skills.
- Domain specialist: serves as knowledge expert in support of Navigator during sales cycle: demonstrations, RFP responses, pricing, presentations.
- Works closely with internal portfolio and research & development stakeholders to document and prioritize feature enhancements, bugs or requirements.
- Interviews client stakeholders for desired dashboard requirements, gains consensus among stakeholders, reconciles against Navigator capabilities and documents design prior to construction.
- Leads customer training and conducts client facing presentations
- Configures Fault Detection & Diagnostic (FDD) tools, provides FDD discovery and mapping reporting, activates FDD rules, analysis of rule faults and proactive
- Configures Navigator to meet the customer’s requirements, creates nodes and meters per client’s requirements
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Knowledge of common HVAC and electrical building systems, energy management or energy efficiency systems
- Associates degree
- Ability to work independently
- Up to 10% travel may be required
- Specialized skill training/certification may be required
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelors or Associates degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering and 3+ years of applied work experience
- 1+ year Business Intelligence software or analytics experience
- 1+ year Software as a Service experience
- 1+ year programming experience in one of the following languages: Python, C# or VBA