Business Unit: Human Resources
Requisition Number: 245990
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-New Kensington
Other Locations: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
As a trusted partner and member of the Drives leadership team, you will bring insight, an independent viewpoint and HR expertise to impact business results. You will consult with and influence leaders to take actions on emerging people related topics; translate business requirements into human capital imperatives; and utilize the full value chain of HR to derive relevant HR solutions meeting evolving business requirements. In addition, you will play a key role in facilitating organizational culture design and development to drive ownership and high performance. You will report to the US Siemens Portfolio Companies HR Lead.
Workforce Planning and Analytics: Drives discussions related to workforce and organization design changes and provides recommendations. Builds on local workforce planning and human capital analytics strategy; partners with local leadership to execute the organizational design, workforce planning and analytics strategy.
• Drives Performance Management strategy and actions for high performance culture.
• Partners with employees/managers in development planning enabling progression/bench strength.
• Drives identification of high-potential talent and intentional movement of talent.
• BS/BA (required) in Human Resources, Business Administration or Organizational Development, advanced degree a plus. PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
• 10+ years of HR experience in related field with an emphasis on organizational interventions, talent management and employee relations.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines including positive employee relations, performance management, and management consultation.
• Must have HR business partner experience.
• Strategic orientation with strong solutioning results.
• Ability to use data and information to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues by using judgment that is consistent with standard, practices, policies, procedures, regulations or government law.
• Proficient in various HR technologies (HRMS, Applicant Tracking, Performance Management, etc.)
• Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills: ability to translate complex information and deliver presentations to various audiences.
• Proven project management experience.
• Excellent relationship building skills and ability to work both individually and as a member of a team.
• Must be organized and handle multiple tasks with minimal supervision and work effectively within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Must maintain confidentiality.
• 10% travel associated with this position.
Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 170 years. The company is active around the globe, focusing on the areas of power generation and distribution, intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems, and automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Through the separately managed company Siemens Mobility, a leading supplier of smart mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is shaping the world market for passenger and freight services. Due to its majority stakes in the publicly listed companies Siemens Healthineers AG and Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Siemens is also a world-leading supplier of medical technology and digital healthcare services as well as environmentally friendly solutions for onshore and offshore wind power generation. In fiscal 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, Siemens generated revenue of €83.0 billion and net income of €6.1 billion. At the end of September 2018, the company had around 379,000 employees worldwide. Further information is available on the Internet at www.siemens.com.