Business Unit: Software
Requisition Number: 246026
Primary Location: United States-Missouri-St. Louis
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit:
Lead Development Representative I – St. Louis, MO
Under general direction, markets products/services via the telephone. Contacts prospects and customers to present and discuss Product Lifecycle Management (PL/PLM) software solutions. Makes outbound calls for Portfolio Development, PSE's, sales and Partners to generate interest and develop leads for sales teams. Make follow up calls to answer questions and provide additional information. Use Salesforce.com and tools provided to obtain key information and document calls.
• Responsible for marketing the company’s products via telephone and/or sends emails to potential customers and prospects.
• Makes outbound cold calls and/or sends emails on specific campaigns to generate sales leads.
• Through a conversation with the customer or prospect qualify and determine if contact is a potential sales lead. Forward information to proper sales channel
• Add all relevant information to Salesforce.com and other required tools
• Utilize tools like Discover.Org and LinkedIn to identify target contacts.
• Completed Bachelor’s Degree required
• 1-2 years full-time work experience in Inside or Outside Sales, or other relevant B2B experience.
• Must be able to ask questions and maintain a conversation in a professional manner
• Strong PC skills including Microsoft office.
• Detail oriented and excellent communication skills.
• Must currently reside in the greater St. Louis, MO area
NOTE: *Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the
United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored
work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United