Business Unit: Onshore
Requisition Number: 246058
Primary Location: United States-Kansas-Hutchinson
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
· The Logistics Manager will be responsible for directing the Warehouse operations and supporting outbound logistics for finished products.
· Primary responsibilities including management of shipping and receiving operations, maintaining accurate material inventories, and supporting timely and accurate deliveries of materials to internal and external customers.
· The Logistics Manager will report to the Plant Manager and will be responsible for the direct management of four salaried employees and indirect management of up to 70 hourly employees over two shifts.
· In the area of responsibility.
* Deploys SC / Logistics Strategy according to superior strategy.
* Defines and ensures implementation of SC / Logistics standards, regulations and guidelines.
* Manages and contributes to overarching SC / Logistics programs and initiatives.
* Takes care for effective risk management measures.
* Ensures efficiency of SC / Logistics operations.
* Takes final decision on SC / Logistics unit organization, unit related budgets and decides resource allocation.
* Responsible for SC / Logistics related KPIs.
* Heads organization assigned, and leads all related management and staff.
* Acts as personal advisor to unit's Executives and Senior Management in all SC / Logistics related issues.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
· 5 years advanced SAP experience
· 5-10 years' experience in Warehouse/Logistics Management preferred
· Travel: Less than 10%