Business Unit: Software
Requisition Number: 246060
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Charlotte
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 40%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/digital-factory.htm
The Product Manager is responsible for assessing market needs and associated opportunities via collaboration with Industry stakeholders as well as direct market analysis; understanding Opcenter Execution Core’s strategic directions; and defining and executing the vision, strategy, and product roadmap. The Product Manager has added responsibilities that may include: assessing what markets Siemens Industry Software should compete in, determining gaps in the product portfolio, partnering with customers, sales, industry marketing, development and analysts to formulate and introduce new or current products
- Manages the Closed Loop Manufacturing (CLM) portfolio with full responsibility for the results, including definition of their customer and market requirements, growth & profit strategies, business planning, roadmap definition and roadmap mapping with MOM product roadmaps.
- Constantly observes relevant competitors' in the CLM environment. •
- Defines CLM marketing strategies (product/solution/service, price, placement, promotion).
- Establishes and manages or synchronizes a cross functional team to realize the development of the CLM portfolio.
- Drives the business performance of CLM over the whole product lifecycle in cooperation with all partners over the whole process chain
- Within MOM PRM as well as MOM BEN and MOM TEN
- With PL PDS and PL MFE.
- Contributes to activities to continuously improve the product lifecycle management.
- Supports collaborative activities with the Product Managers for Opcenter Execution Core, Medical Device & Diagnostics, Semiconductor and Electronics, including:
- Helping identify requirements for Core, MDD, Semi and Electronics, as needed
- Influencing roadmap for Core, MDD, Semi and Electronics
- Participates in customer, partner and stakeholder meetings
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Understanding of Teamcenter
- Understanding of MES Systems and Functionalities
- Experience in production environments, e.g. projects, service, …
- Experience in Teamcenter and / or MES projects
- Ideally understanding of our Opcenter Execution Core & Industry Portfolios
- Ideally basic understanding of Medical Device Industry