Business Unit: Services & Automation
Requisition Number: 246083
Primary Location: United States--
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
Implementation Consultant – Plant Simulation Modeler
Siemens Government Technologies (SGT) is a dynamic and rapidly growing organization and we are seeking a self-driven individual to complement our growing team.
As a Professional Services Implementation Consultant, you are effectively maintain a strong relationship with customers and helping them realize their Digitalization vision within their industry. This position requires excellent interpersonal skills, technical leadership skills, process improvement skills as well as Tecnomatix Plant Simulation configuration and customization implementation skills. As part of the Professional Services team, you will work with other Consultants, Product Architects, Solution Architects, Project Managers, Industry Experts and Product Development teams to ensure project and customer success.
- Understand and demonstrate how SGT PLM services will impact and integrate with customers’ initiatives, business drivers, value and impact
- Leverage industry best practices and templates for the Siemens PLM Software solution delivered to provide customer value
- Support the architectural design area of one or many product domain solutions to address the customers’ manufacturing business requirements
- Understand customers’ goals and objectives in order to identify what change initiatives are needed for the customer to be more efficient and productive
- Translate manufacturing business requirements into specific Plant Design and Optimization solutions, applications or process designs for moderately complex projects
- Support project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality
- Communicate project processes and progress by interacting with the customer to support customer expectations and support customer adoption
- Make technical recommendations and implement overall manufacturing system design of the Plant Design and Optimization solution
- Application of our digital manufacturing solutions across many industries, and the ability to listen and understand our customers, is essential to being able to provide the manufacturing consulting required
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BS degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Industrial/Systems Engineering, or equivalent knowledge of Tecnomatix Plant Simulation
- General understanding of manufacturing methodologies and processes
- Previous experience with Tecnomatix Plant Simulation or other Discrete Event simulations
- 5 to 8 years of previous experience implementing manufacturing Plant Design and Optimization solutions
- Previous experience working as a consultant in a manufacturing environment
- Multiple years working in a customer facing environment
- Good communication skills at various levels throughout an organization
- A self-starter with strong communication skills
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 75%.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Knowledge of other Siemens PLM manufacturing solutions such as Teamcenter Manufacturing and Tecnomatix Process Simulate
- Knowledge of other Siemens PLM solutions such as Simatic IT and Camstar
- Experience with Tecnomatix Plant Simulation
- Experience with leading technical reviews and discussions
- Experience presenting and defending various technical architecture options.
Must be U.S. citizen and have the ability to obtain and maintain a federal government security clearance.