Business Unit: Mobility Management
Requisition Number: 246084
Primary Location: United States-Kentucky-Louisville
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
This role will involve interaction with engineering, procurement, manufacturing, and other members of cross-functional teams.
- Supports the Business Manager in the optimization of the project implementation processes, through coordination, proposals and the elaboration of procedures and / or organizational changes and general adjustments in close cooperation with the Quality Manager and other applicable areas.
Supports and follows cost control.
Supports the Business Manager to obtain, update and improve relevant project documentation, as well as propose and prepare internal and external reports.
Follow and lead the implementation and establishment of the final Project Procedures
Coordinates the preparation of the final project documentation.
Supervise the Project progress for:
Quality & EHS
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Previous program management experience (3+ years)
• Experience in the railroad or large construction industry.
• Control Systems Project Management experience preferred
• Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) desired
• Electrical or Computer Engineering Degree preferred
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.