Business Unit: Mobility Management
Requisition Number: 246110
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Alpharetta
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
Motor Production Technician
We are looking for Manufacturing Assembly Technicians at our premiere site located in Alpharetta, Georgia. We are conveniently located off of Highway GA400 and McFarland Parkway. Candidates selected for the opportunity would be referred for employment with our Preferred Supplier for Contract labor.
Skilled candidates can earn competitive wages as well as be eligible for quarterly gain sharing bonuses.
See below for detailed description of role.
Responsible for operating production equipment and assembling components according to drawings and guidelines to ensure product specifications and quality standards are met. They will inspect and adjust completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements.
Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, specifications, work orders, bills of materials, or reports to determine materials requirements or assembly instructions
Inspect, disassemble, clean, reassemble, test (if applicable), and adjust completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements.
Assemble parts or units, and position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, subassemblies, or frames, using hand tools and power tools
Measure parts to determine tolerances, using precision measuring instruments such as calipers
Verify part dimensions or clearance to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments
Clean parts using cleaning solutions, power tools, air hoses and cloths.
Inspect or test wiring installations, assemblies, or circuits for resistance factors or for operation and record results
Clean up working areas and inventory tools
· HS diploma or equivalent
· Ability to physically lift up to 35 pounds
· Ability to communicate effectively in English (read, speak, write)
· Ability to collaborate successfully in a team-oriented environment
· Ability to learn and process information quickly and execute tasks successfully
· Ability to work safely and operate power tools and equipment in a safe manner
· Aptitude for mechanical assembly and experience using hand tools
· Ability to follow detailed blueprints in assembly of products
Preferences: (Strong preference given to individuals with qualifications below)
· Mechanical aptitude and demonstrated equivalent experiences
· 3 or more years of experience in a motor assembly or motor repair environment
Selected candidates will work 4 days 10 hours shift from Monday to Thursday.