Business Unit: Large Drives Applications
Requisition Number: 246122
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Norwood
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
- Creates and implements specific marketing programs and market launch plans, etc. and completes a range of general marketing operations (i.e. analyses, campaigns) for Large Drives Applications - Large Motors (Products & Services)
- Adopts and implements Marketing guidelines, programs and standards in assigned organizational unit
Advises business accountable management of the unit in all Marketing related issues (e.g. market analysis, product pricing, positioning, etc.).
Responsible for media placement, brochures, trade shows, social media and other marketing communications
Qualifies and cooperates with external Marketing service providers, manages and coordinates those services and approves of work delivered.
Contributes to units' budget plannings and completes Marketing related reportings.
May conduct market research activities as appropriate and supports management in determination of effective pricing structures.
Provides marketing support to sales units and teams, creating and deploying marketing material to customers.
Coordination with VFD (Drives) business for marketing activities
Designs and implements concepts of customer group specific sales and marketing activities.
May drive outbound marketing activities
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline
- Minimum of 5+ years successful experience in Marketing with Industrial equipment background (IE, Motors, VFDs, Pumps, etc)
- 10-15% travel required
- Preferred background in electric motor industry or large rotating equipment, VFDs, etc.
- Location Southeast or Midwest