Business Unit: Large Drives Applications
Requisition Number: 246155
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Norwood
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
Uses CAD design tools to create parts and mechanical assemblies that meet various standards including UL, NEMA and IEC global standards.
Collaborates with R&D Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Product Management, Purchasing, and Operations to ensure designs are designed for manufacture and fully meet customer requirements.
•Create new parts and assemblies to meet customer design requirements
• Accountable for the accuracy and functionality of created 3D designs and 2D drawings
•Use Teamcenter to manage and control models, drawings and bill of materials (BOMs)
•Troubleshoot and resolve complex design and process issues.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
•Bachelors degree in engineering or engineering technology required
•5+ years experience with 3D CAD designing mechanical parts and assemblies
•Experience with NX 3D software, Teamcenter, and SAP highly preferred
PLEASE NOTE: Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Please Note: Successful candidate must be able to work with controlled technology in accordance with US export control law.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, vision, and dental plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short, and Long Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.