Business Unit: Controlling and Finance
Requisition Number: 246187
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is looking for an outstanding Financial Analyst for the Warranty Management Team. Position will be located
in Orlando, FL.
Primary purpose and description of the position:
The position is responsible for cost controlling of Warranty Projects within SGRE. In this role, the successful candidate will be tasked with
monitoring, reporting and offering suggestions for improving the overall financial health of their responsible warranty projects.
Candidates should be able to analyze key figures and interpret contract language as well as maintain strong relationships with operations
counterparts to ensure consistency and accuracy in monthly financial reporting and forecasting. Due to the fast paced nature of the work, the
candidate must be able to handle multiple projects at once with minimal supervision, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
In addition to warranty project controlling, the candidate will also be responsible for completing several monthly reports including, but not limited
to, financial forecasts and variance analyses, end of warranty reporting, annual budgeting and planning support as well as Ad Hoc management
requests. In this role, the candidate will work with local and international cross functional teams and will be expected to work well in a team
oriented professional environment. Analysts will gain valuable experiences in this position, which offers significant responsibility and interaction
with senior management. We seek a well-rounded individual with excellent data analysis skills who will be a key contributor and is looking for an
opportunity to grow their career in Corporate Finance.
The candidate will consolidate information from a forecasting and reporting standpoint and help management with analysis. Accordingly,
outstanding Excel and database processing experience is required.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
· CPA/MSA/MBA a plus and preferred
· Spanish and/or Portuguese language skills preferred
· 3+ years of progressive experience in Financial Planning & Analysis or Cost Accounting/Budgeting, expertise with budget development, costing, forecasting, balance sheet reconciliations, cost center analysis, and variance analysis
· Must have the ability to read and interpret contract language to ensure proper financial treatment
· Ability to partner with technical counterparts to drive decisions in a fast moving environment
· Strong attention to detail and ability to convert large volumes of data into actionable information
· Strategic thinking, creative problem solving, and financial modeling skills
· Deep appreciation for sound finance processes and ability to identify, develop, and drive operational improvements
· Must have Intermediate to Expert skills in Excel
· SQL experience preferred
· Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and address competing priorities, while ensuring deadlines are met on time and with 100%
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· A high level of accuracy is required
· 10% travel