Business Unit: Digital Services
Requisition Number: 246232
Primary Location: United States-Missouri-Columbia
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 30%
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Principal Engagement Manager
Siemens Healthineers has signed a 10 year partnership with the University of Missouri and the University of Missouri Health System centered on transforming healthcare. The partnership is called the Alliance for Precision Medicine and the intent is to improve personalization of care delivered to patients in Missouri and beyond. The University of Missouri has committed to building the NextGen Precision Medicine Institute and Siemens has committed to bringing our latest technologies and innovations to the Institute.
Siemens is looking for a leader that will manage the partnership on a day to day basis. This leadership position will involve direct interface with the C-Suite and clinical leaders for both Siemens and the University of Missouri. Key activities will be coordinating and overseeing initiatives already contracted for the in the partnership plus identifying and curating new opportunities for the partnership to pursue. This is an opportunity to be on the leading edge of healthcare transformation with access to resources and talent of Siemens and the University of Missouri.
· Lead customer relationship development and interface with key customer contacts to gain participation in strategic customer input sessions to identify and drive key goals for customer success (e.g., operations budgeting, asset management and optimization, capital planning & procurement, KPI goal alignment, etc.).
· Drive customer retention and contract renewal leveraging effective business intelligence and reporting according to client needs, e.g., inventory changes, key Service Operations performance indicators & contract obligations, insights & advice for proactively optimizing service deliverables and equipment utilization.
· Collaborate closely with cross functional teams, including local equipment service & sales, centralized operations, advisory service consultants, vendor management, procurement , quality and vendor partners to develop an overall customer strategy and grow customer loyalty. Provide market trend feedback to ES management.
· Act as primary interface to Customer Services and Project Management teams
· Ensure account customers receive optimum levels of service and execution and optimization of all contract deliverables. Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction with Siemens and Enterprise Services resulting in increasing customer loyalty and realizing Siemens equipment market share and services growth through identification of equipment conversion and ES portfolio expansion opportunities.
· Impact ES P&L costs and margin through optimization of cost structures and productivity measures.
· Develop and execute quarterly customer business reviews with key customer contacts. Develop and present business plans bi-annually with Americas ES management team
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
BS/BA in related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience, with healthcare background preferred. Demonstrates and applies advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for area managed and expert knowledge of other areas in the company and how they interact.
Typically 8+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
Certification in LEAN/6 Sigma, PMP is desired, but not required.
Position is located in Columbia, MO and relocation is available.