Business Unit: Digital Services
Requisition Number: 246265
Primary Location: United States-California-Mountain View
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
The Siemens Healthineers Incubator is seeking a Product Designer who possesses a passion for great design, has a terrific aesthetic sense, an exceptional eye for detail, a deep appreciation for simple solutions to complex problems, and the ability to quickly grasp and distill highly complex matters.
The Product Designer is a key player in determining the future of our incubated businesses. We are looking for a visionary designer who is ready to and capable of setting the bar high for amazing and delightful UI design. You will work closely with the Head of Design (an Apple alum), the Design, Product, Engineering and QA teams to provide interactive prototypes, design mock-ups, specifications, and final assets required for flawless design implementation.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers Incubator as a Product Designer.
We are looking for a design researcher who is ready to and capable of setting the bar high to contribute to producing amazing and delightful products, you will be responsible for:
- Key features or entire app development.
- Looking at our products from the customer’s perspective rather than feature by feature.
- Understanding and applying the principles of globalization to deliverables in order to make the final solution scalable to other markets.
- Recognizing the contributions of all disciplines that contribute to the user experience and you can articulate issues beyond your own discipline.
- Integrating business constraints into design decisions.
- Being a product and user experience representative when working cross functionally.
- Articulating and rationalizing design decisions.
- Deliverables such as user scenarios, personas, content, and storytelling, to demonstrate creative thinking and problem-solving process to stakeholders.
- Regularly facilitating design discussions with a focused agenda, clear goals, and high-quality outputs.
- A natural diplomat with strong communication and organizational skills.
- A team player who prefers developing designs in a team environment creating the best designs through peer critique and collaboration.
- Someone who loves reading Apple's human interface design guidelines documentation and equivalent documents from Android and Windows.
- You see only possibilities when looking at a blank white board.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Minimum 3 year of experience creating exceptional user experiences.
- Deep understanding of the latest in web and application design for both Mac, Windows, iOS and Android.
- Knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, Pixelmator, Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote, InVision, etc.
- Experience with OS X, Windows, iOS, and Android.
- Possess a general understanding of business models and economics.
- Well versed in fundamental visual and interactive design disciplines and principals.
- Knowledge of interaction prototyping tools is a big plus.
- An outstanding body of work demonstrating the successful delivery of innovative digital interface design solutions that add real consumer value.
- Please include access to your portfolio send along your resume
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit:.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.