Business Unit: Chief Financial Officer#Internet of Things
Requisition Number: 246352
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Alpharetta
Other Locations: United States-Florida-Orlando, United States-Texas-Houston, United States-Texas-Houston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
This position has responsibility for maintaining business processes and reporting practices for Omnetric. The Controlling Professional will coordinate work within the finance team to ensure greatest return. The Controlling Professional will report to management within the IOT and Omnetric US organizations. The position will focusing on analyzing, developing, testing and implementing processes within the Omnetric and Siemens IOT organizations.
- Supports accountable management in planning and calculating yearly budgets.
- Consolidate budgets, including top-down and bottom-up plans, and proceeds with revolving midterm planning’s, and periodic forecasts during the year.
- Performs comparisons Actual vs. Plan and pursues effects of agreed measures.
- Analyzes and evaluates cost structures, and builds, maintains and improves the depending cost accounting system.
- Provides regular business reports, with respect to overall performance, and recommends actions to accountable management.
- Carries out ad-hoc analyses and profitability calculations.
- Contributes to conceptual and project work related to controlling.
- May perform evaluations of assets and liabilities, and manages inventory measures on a regular term.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required
- 2-5 years of successful experience in a Financial Analyst or Accounting role
- Hands on proficiency with planning and reporting
- Minimal travel required <10%
- Demonstrates and applies comprehensive knowledge of field of specialization to the successful completion of complex assignments
- Demonstrates significant knowledge of organizations business practices / issues and drives the problem solving and resolution of those issues
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience with SAP FICO Modules
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Applies advanced skills to resolve complex problems not covered by existing procedures or practices
- Displays a high level of critical thinking
- Has demonstrated financial partnering skills
- Strong teaming capabilities as well as self-operating
- Strong process improvement skills
- Proven experience supporting contract / bid process from a financial perspective
- Strong communication, presentation, written and oral skills
- Has advanced knowledge and experience with integrated financial systems