Business Unit: Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics
Requisition Number: 246353
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Irving
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
Siemens Logistics LLC is seeking an experienced Senior Business Process Specialist with a resume of experience with monitoring process KPIs and identify opportunities for improvement, perform quality management system audits (ISO and Customer), define necessary corrective actions and monitor them for completion in a timely manner. This position requires a business process mindset and the ability to define and track business unit improvement activities.
- B.S. degree in business management, project management or quality management. This requirement can be waived in lieu of a resume of proven results in ISO improvement models.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in process improvement and/or quality systems required.
- 8+ years of business experience required.
- ISO 9001:2015 certified Lead Auditor Certification
- ISO 14001:2018 certified Internal or Lead Auditor Certification preferred
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt (CLSSMBB) is required
- Quality Manager in Project (QMiP) experience preferred
- CMMI Development version 1.3 certified SCAMPI assessor is a plus
Job Family Responsibilities:
Guides the analysis of existing methods to promote effective operations through standardization, improvement, simplification, discontinuance, or other methods. Develops recommendations for business processes that ensure alignment with strategic direction; integrates business processes between multiple organizations.
BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas. This requirement can be waived in lieu of a resume of proven results in the ISO improvement models.
Demonstrates and applies comprehensive knowledge of field of specialization to the successful completion of complex assignments. Demonstrates advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization. Demonstrates significant knowledge of organization's business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues. Typically, 8-10 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above. Advanced degree MAY be substituted for experience, where applicable.