Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 246453
Primary Location: United States-Colorado-Littleton
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 25%
Reporting to the Service Operations Team Leader, this position provides assistance in performing assigned tasks for fire life safety system services.
Assists in performing technical support program (TSP) tasks to include visual and functional testing on fire detection systems, sprinkler systems, and field devices in accordance with all national (NFPA) and local (AHJ) requirements.
Maintains complete and accurate documentation of tests performed.
Assists in responding to service calls(emergency and on-site).
Provides needed assistance with troubleshooting techniques and performs minor repairs as directed.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities, Education/Experience
Associate's Degree in Electronics or other technical field preferred. High School Diploma / GED minimum requirement.
0-2 years experience with AC/DC circuitry, associated with low voltage systems or Associate's Degree in Electronics or other technical field.
Strong customer service, organizational, and verbal and written communication skills.
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing and must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Up to 25% travel required which could include overnight travel.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills & Abilities, Education/Experience
Experience working in construction field service.
- Siemens is a globally diversified engineering powerhouse: an opportunity such as this one can open doors to engineering practices and businesses new to you, preparing you for a great future with potential in so many types of fields—sustainability, energy, medical technologies, to name a few—in almost any location you ever dreamed of exploring.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries. SI provides customers with a comprehensive end-to-end portfolio from a single source – with products, systems, solutions and services from the point of power generation all the way to consumption. With an increasingly digitalized ecosystem, it helps customers thrive and communities progress while contributing toward protecting the planet. SI creates environments that care. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, and has around 71,000 employees worldwide.