Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 246492
Primary Location: United States-Colorado-Littleton
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens currently is searching for a Project Coordinator to join our team in our Denver, CO branch. This position works closely with the Operations Managers and Project Managers. The goal of the position is to allow Project Managers and Supervisors to focus on job execution while ensuring implementation of our core business processes. Coordinators also act as the HUB on all projects ensuring they move smoothly through all Project Milestones, keep a focused attention on document control, project close out, and act as the alternate point of contact for customers in order to help ensure overall customer satisfaction.
Business Process Support
Coordinating New Bookings for Operations Workflow and Execution
Developing and distributing monthly business reports (i.e. Time reporting, Project milestones, Project audit reporting, Financial reporting)
Secondary point of contact for Customer support and satisfaction
General Project Management Support
Obtaining construction documents.
Coordinating project material distributions and logistics
Acting as the liaison between Customers, PM's, Specialists, Sales Executives, Engineering, and the FBA Staff.
Project Billing support and/or development
Subcontract Procurement support
Project Close out support
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Education – High School or GED
3+ years experience supporting new construction business
Strong leadership, listening, verbal and written communication skills.
Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Siemens is a globally diversified engineering powerhouse: an opportunity such as this one can open doors to engineering practices and businesses new to you, preparing you for a great future with potential in so many types of fields—sustainability, energy, medical technologies, to name a few—in almost any location you ever dreamed of exploring.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries. SI provides customers with a comprehensive end-to-end portfolio from a single source – with products, systems, solutions and services from the point of power generation all the way to consumption. With an increasingly digitalized ecosystem, it helps customers thrive and communities progress while contributing toward protecting the planet. SI creates environments that care. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, and has around 71,000 employees worldwide.