Business Unit: Diagnostic Imaging
Requisition Number: 246527
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Hoffman Estates
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Sales Support Professional.
This is a role well
suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career.
As a Sales Support Professional, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing, revising and booking system and accessory orders in SAP in a timely and technically correct manner,
- Working closely with the Regional Country to manage the orders within your assigned geographic territory,
- Interfacing with Production Planning to ensure timely and accurate release of orders to production for complete and on-time shipment,
- Ensuring accurate and timely invoicing of all shipped order activity,
- Providing reporting of order activity to support the department’s management reporting and monitor order backlog, and
- Working with other department members to ensure a high level of teamwork and efficiency are maintained throughout the group.
This position may
suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You are familiar with order logistics, production scheduling and invoicing.
- You have experience with SAP Sales and Distribution module, Excel and Adobe Acrobat.
- You are detail-oriented, analytical, customer oriented, with strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with internal and external colleagues.
- You are pro-active, problem-solver and team player who takes initiative and yet is willing to ask for guidance as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 2 years order logistics experience
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit:.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.