Business Unit: Software
Requisition Number: 246545
Primary Location: United States-Michigan-
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Events Manager - Global Events Team
- Event Planning
- Stakeholder Management; establish the Event Proposal Agreement, (the event strategy) with the Business Owner and Key Stakeholders to successfully deliver the event experience to drive the business requirements and objectives.
- Communication Plan/Messaging/Measure; working with external partners create and execute the communication and measurement plans.
- Contractual Agreements & Procurement; Identify, secure and manage the detailed contracts and vendor agreements e.g. global sourcing and procurement, resource plans and budget.
- Speaker Management; identify, secure and manage content delivery for the paid, customer and internal presenters.
- Event Execution
- By means of a detailed project plan, manage all aspects of the event logistics and execution; registration, web site, F&B, venue layout, production and audio-visual requirements, event survey, post-event reports.
- Deliver against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and targets established for each event.
- Manage all marketing collateral development with the support of our in-house or external creative teams.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 5+ years of strong event management skills experience in either a corporate, association or incentive-based event organization.
- Degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent on the job experience
- Designation from the Event Industry e.g. CMP, CMM, CAE
- Proven experience in executing incentive recognition-based events
- Proven marketing experience in a global B2B software organization, preferably in the event team
- Flexibility to travel globally, for extended periods of time, for specific events
- Proven project management skills, with project management software and best practice experience
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communications, negotiation, decision making, presentation and organization skills
- An ability to thrive and be successful in high pressured and stressful environments
- Strong written skills and very experienced in creating communication plans
- Ability to work with others and build consensus-based decisions
- Ability to collect input from various teams and decide optimal plan
- Ability to work on multiple events simultaneously
- Intermediate / Advanced MC Office Skills in PPT, Word and Excel
- Fluency in English is a must
- Travel Requirement: 50%
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.