Business Unit: Ultrasound
Requisition Number: 246566
Primary Location: United States-California-Mountain View
Other Locations: United States-Washington-Issaquah
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 25%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Provides administrative services for two leaders (Global VP Catheter business and Global Director of Clinical Strategy) in the MSC Ultrasound division of Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc. in Mountain View, CA. The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent administration skills, strong teamwork skills, resourcefulness, and the ability to work effectively within a matrixed organization. This position is based in Mountain View, CA or Issaquah, WA, and includes communication and interaction with various support functions of Siemens Healthineers in various locations.
- Arrange schedules, meetings, and travel; maintains calendars
- Requires time zone flexibility to support global meetings
- Reconcile travel and expense reports, including cash and credit card purchases.
- Assist with some newsletter creation & some presentation editing/creation (MS Office)
- Facilitation of approvals and management of some document flows to include KOL collaboration processes as needed
- Support internal and external training and meeting venues to include logistics, administrative support and registrations
- Follow-up on certain action items as needed
- Answers, screens, and places phone calls on behalf of the leaders; sorts and prioritizes mail; monitors all information flow, including maintaining paper and electronic files, data entry and retrievable from electronic sources.
- Maintains confidentiality of all sensitive or proprietary information.
- Independently performs basic tasks and functions for professional field of work.
- Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from others.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Associate or BS/BA in related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years of experience in area of responsibility
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills, and the ability to collaborate effectively with others.
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- May require travel to support both domestic and international meetings < 25%; Required to possess and maintain necessary travel document as appropriate
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Candidate should be “hands-on”, and proactive in working with internal and cross-functional team members, providing excellent service and guidance to ensure that all relevant requirements are met.
- Experience navigating Siemens Healthineers intranet and other internal tools and processes such as HCP and ASTAR documentation and reporting, Concur expense guidelines and tool.
- Demonstrated experience in coordination and logistics of large & diverse multi-national events
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.