Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Diagnostic Imaging
Requisition Number: 246597
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
With the goal to increase market share in the changing customer purchasing environment, Molecular Imaging BU is creating a MI-Business Development Director role, reporting to MI BU VP.
• Business Management: Assess the strategic position of Molecular Imaging Business Unit in strategic segment accounts environment (to include INDs, GPO’s, and regional purchasing networks, Fed/Gov). Assist MI Business Unit Vice President and Sr. Director of Marketing in the creation of Business Unit Strategic Plan. Develop programs aligned with the Business Unit strategy and implement together with RVPs, AVPs, and Strategic Corporate Accounts team. Ensure that MI market share, volume and profit goals are met for the assigned areas. Track and report national key business data.
• Customer Relationship Management: Create, adjust, and drive standardized messaging for Strategic Accounts. Influence contract strategy with tailored offers and value-adds. Ensure post-sale continued success of MI accounts with involvement of both local and global Business Unit leadership where appropriate. Identify critical customer decisions, trends, and acquisitions and assess the business implications for the MI Business Unit.
• National Strategic Accounts Collaboration: Align with and drive Siemens National Accounts strategy. Explore opportunities to pilot MI initiatives within key IDNs and GPO’s at the Region and Zone level that will enhance Siemens MI value proposition for that IDN/GPO. Collaborate with IDN/GPO National Accounts Managers, RVPs, and AVP’s in driving joint strategy for pre and post-sales success, unique offering opportunities, and potential for future collaborations. Attend relevant IDN and GPO sessions. Create impactful offerings for GPO Group Buys, Federal Consolidations, and Regional Strategic Purchasing Agreements.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Demonstrate strong communication and leadership skills. Ability to manage by influence.
• Requires MI product skills and understanding with clinical and technical knowledge of Nuclear Medicine, PET/CT, Cardiology, Oncology, and Radiation Therapy and planning.
• Demonstrate analytical skills for market intelligence management and targeted execution of measures
• Work effectively as a team, motivating colleagues and team members to produce desired results for MI.
• Effective written, oral, and presentation skills.
• Understanding of Fiscal Impact of offerings, margin analysis, and revenue values.
• Ability to travel 50% of the time.
• Bachelor’s Degree.