Business Unit: Software
Requisition Number: 246639
Primary Location: United States-Oregon-Wilsonville
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
Pricing Analyst Siemen Digital Software
Siemens Digital Software is looking for a bright ambitious Pricing Analyst to join the Marketing and Strategy group. In this job you would be a key player of the Pricing and Offering team working closely with members of the Sales, Product Management, and Finance organizations to provide insight and guidance on pricing strategy, pricing policy and compliance. This is an excellent opportunity to turn your ambition and your people skills into a rewarding career with an industry leader.
What will you be doing?
• Performing market/price analytics to make informed recommendations to the pricing team to include; margin growth analysis and identifies negative margins.
• Identify KPI's to drive improvements on software offering and adherence to discount policies
• Developing and implementing price changes
• Creating dashboards and reports for entire organization
• Makes recommendations on pricing to improve revenue and profitability.
• Work in a team environment and manage projects accordingly
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or other quantitative discipline or equivalent work experience
• 2+ years experience performing market/price analytics to make informed recommendations to the pricing team.
• Strong analytical and communication skills, technical and business acumen and the ability to perform detailed financial analytical work to drive corporate results
• Margin growth analysis and identifies negative margins.
• Independently developed/implemented changes
• Effectively conveys and shares information and ideas with others. Listens carefully and understands various viewpoints.
• Minimal travel required
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Outline exactly what knowledge/skills, education, and experiences are preferred but NOT required to be considered for this position.
• Experience working with pricing tools such as Vendavo, SAP S4 HANA or similar
• Understand Software Business Models, compliance, legal restrictions, and SaaS products and their uses
• Strong understanding of the software industry and software pricing and licensing
• Knowledgeable of licensing practices and requirements and develops benchmark criteria for solid, data-driven analysis
• Skilled at analyzing and challenging key assumptions ultimately building an expertise in the SaaS market