Business Unit: Oil & Gas
Requisition Number: 246682
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Houston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
For the ICW (Installation, Commissioning and Warranty) department, within GP O&G, we are searching for colleagues within the regions America and Asia with interest in supporting our NE sales organization with the establishment of tailor-made Installation & Commissioning (I&C) offers during the sales phase.
As the Installation & Commissioning Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the early stage responsibilities in creating project specific Installation, Commissioning, and Warranty offers for the GP O&G NE Sales organization. You will be cooperating closely with the ICW team and the Oil & Gas sales team.
- Develop a set of standard templates with the typical Installation and Commission offers
- Serve as the regional focal point for initiating and carrying out the Installation and Commission sales offers for the region.
- Create the Oil & Gas training portfolio, standardized project Installation and Commission
- Reading client specifications
- Analyze risk assessment for the Installation and Commission portion
- Compile client specific Installation and Commission offers, based on the information provided by the Installation and Commission Technical planner, I&C BA and the I&C offer lead.
- Support the Oil & Gas NE Proposal manager and O&G Region during the contract negotiations on the Installation and Commission portion.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 8- 10 years Oil & Gas project sales experience. Execution experience is a plus.
- Experience in equipment sales over the complete range of O&G product portfolio
- Strong English and Spanish communication skills, written and oral, supported by inter-personal skills that support cross department partnerships
- Actively lives the PM@SIEMENS sales process
- Initiator and progress driven skill
- Fast decision and strategy maker
- Installation & Commissioning strategy development
- Working knowledge with LOA, NCM, PATAC systematics