Business Unit: Low Voltage Products
Requisition Number: 246716
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Harleysville
Other Locations: United States-Illinois-Hoffman Estates, United States-Georgia-Norcross
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
The Customer Support Coordinator is responsible for processing large volume data entry in both alphanumeric and symbolic data entry from source documents into CRM software. Recognizes when to escalate customer issues and supports customer with price and availability, simple product crossing and referral to appropriate specialist for technical support and/or problem resolution when warranted.
Lead the investigation and resolution of open lines associated with LMV Customer Support Managed orders. Utilize SAP and other applicable reports to identify open orders and distribute to customer support for review and resolution under the defined process.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our employees to act as owners, make decisions and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard.
Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we'd like to meet you!
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
1. High School Diploma or equivalent. Specialized skill training/certification may be required. Associates degree in related discipline is preferred.
2. 3+ years of practical Customer Support experience
3. Demonstrated ability to reproduce a customer problem, isolate cause and drive resolution.
4. Demonstrated logical reasoning, situational and time management while presenting a positive attitude with customers and co-workers.
5. High Level of professionalism and excellent customer service skills.
6. Ability to multitask and handle a high volume of work accurately.
7. Excellent verbal, written, and organization skills.
8. Desire to grow within the company.
9. Ability to work within a team environment.
11. Ability and desire to learn assigned business segment product line. May need to take internal product training classes.
12. Ability to successfully complete required training program.
13. Strong data analytical and problem-solving skills in identifying patterns and trends.
14. Proficient with Microsoft Suites.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
1. Knowledge of SAP, CRM systems and Quotation tools.
2. 3+ years of practical Customer Support experience supporting industrial, construction, mechanical, or electrical industries.
Additional ongoing responsibilities:
- Develop knowledge of assigned products within division and systems to move within the Customer Support Organization.
- Develop lasting professional relationships within organization such as: plants, warehouses, sales, mixed apparatus pricing, standard pricing, product managers, and buyers.
- Understand the business unit organizational charts allowing you to escalate and resolve issues within the organization.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
- Extensive training along with career development.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries. SI provides customers with a comprehensive end-to-end portfolio from a single source – with products, systems, solutions and services from the point of power generation all the way to consumption. With an increasingly digitalized ecosystem, it helps customers thrive and communities progress while contributing toward protecting the planet. SI creates environments that care. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, and has around 71,000 employees worldwide.