Business Unit: Siemens Healthineers
Requisition Number: 246721
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Project Management Specialist 2
Position Overview – Project Management Office Specialist responsible for all support services required for the successful scheduling, installation, and turnover of Siemens Healthineers Equipment
Position is office based, located in Malvern, PA
- Create project management workflow tool space, verify all requirements for initial site visit
- Coordinate Project Management Initial Site Visit
- Communicate project scope to customer and sales
- Manage project documentation
- Manage factory/internal technical communications for project orders
- Communicate with project management, sales, and customer to facilitate expedited customer delivery
- Coordinate with customer and OEM vendors to facilitate pre-installation of OEM equipment at customer site in preparation for system delivery
- Facilitate the completion of all required project forms
- Communicate welcome package, delivery requirements, checklists and other documentation to customer upon booked order
- Ensure the accuracy of the information which is distributed to the field (mechanical installation vendors, Installers, Applications Schedulers) to assist with resource scheduling and management and to assist with revenue forecasting.
- Coordinate with all Siemens internal and external partners for resource capacity planning and scheduling
- Facilitate customer communications on behalf of Project Manager
- Manage backlog opportunities with Project Management, Sales, and customers
- Coordinate with Siemens freight forwarder
- Coordinate final walk thru with customer
- Ensure all project documentation maintained and recorded in project management workflow tool space
- Coordinate cryogen fills with customer, service and Project Manager
- Verify accuracy of final invoice from vendors
- Manage exception handling situations
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BS/BA in related discipline, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
- Demonstrates and applies a broad knowledge through successful completion of moderately complex assignments.
- Successfully applies complex knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
- Represents the company as the primary external contact for project coordination activities.
- Typically 2-5 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Working knowledge of SAP, MS Office, Share
- 1-5% travel
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.